Dr. James HerrDentist
“My philosophy has always been to practice dentistry within the framework of the Golden Rule. I strive to do the right thing for my patients and treat them with respect and courtesy as if they were my own family.”
Dr. Herr earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota- Twin Cities in Minneapolis. Before practicing dentistry in Jefferson, GA, he was an associate dentist for several years in both community and private dental practices. While working, he also volunteered with the Good Samaritan Dental Clinic in Rochester, MN.
Dr. Herr places a high priority on continuing education for the benefit of his patients. Besides being trained in all facets of general dentistry such as dental fillings, veneers, and dental crown placement, he has also been highly trained in bone grafting, dental implant placement and restoration, and permanent dentures.
When he is not practicing dentistry and attending continuing education courses, Dr. Herr enjoys spending time with his family and being outdoors.
- Bachelor- University of Pennsylvania
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery- University of Minnesota- Twin Cities
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Georgia’s Eastern District Dental Society
- Life Point Dental
- 660 Washington Street
- Jefferson, GA . 30549
- Monday - 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Tuesday - 7:00AM to 4:00PM
- Wednesday - 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Thursday - 7:00AM to 4:00PM
- Friday - Closed
Copyright © 2018 lifepointdentalga.com. All Rights Reserved